now I look at my cracked shitty phone and realize that its art
ILLUMINATED CODE FROM SPACE
Bioartis Haari Tesla (behance) - "Macrocosm and microcosm is an ancient Greek Neo-Platonic schema of seeing the same patterns reproduced in all levels of the cosmos, from the largest scale (macrocosm or universe-level) all the way down to the smallest scale (microcosm or sub-sub-atomic or even metaphysical-level). In the system the midpoint is Man, who summarizes thecosmos." - I was doing some researches and I found experiment with miniatures of space so I decided to try my own. The result has been nebulae, galaxies and supernovae transformed into microorganism.
Til-shift nebulae? ::HEAVY BREATHING::
When you get fed up of waiting for a page to load so you close it and in the split second that you do you can see the page has fully loaded but it’s too late
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
Reblogging this because I need this.
I really needed to hear this
You know what I really hate… Those posts that are like if you didn’t scroll you’re a horrible person or you’re going to hell or you’re going to die or w/e they say. Like seriously don’t shame people if they don’t want to reblog something that’s just mean.